Thursday 3 November 2011

Investigation into nets and transparent substrates

I struggled to create the acetate package because I couldn't print the net on the acetate so I had to use a separate print to cut around.  


When i asked James in the Digital dungeon he said that one of the Epson's could print with clear ink.  He know this printed on Satin, Gloss and tracing paper. He tested it on the acetate and it works! I need to create a separate layer for the net and make the colour the lightest grey using RGB 253 setting.

Whilst I was there I also spotted some Clear self-adhesive vinyl which you can use as a laminate sheet or stickers (if you cut out yourself)


The transparent ink effect on acetate is below:



James said you can also use this as a fake' spot' varnish.






No comments:

Post a Comment